Thursday, April 14, 2011

Letter Mailed to Parents from MTC

Dear Dad,
The weather has still been crazy, for a few days it was snowing down here so I figured it was up there also. 

I am glad to hear progress is being made on the basement, even if it comes at a price.  (Chocolate covered raisins)  At first I didn't think the raisins would bet eaten here but then my district started to help me out and I am sure they will be gone.  We have a lot of stuff to eat the next few days though, because we have all gotten some packages and stuff.  We don't have a lot of time to eat it.  Today is our P day so I think we are going to try and eat a lot of it.  We just stuff all our food in one drawer and eat whatever we want whenever. 

I just hope the work that I did was beneficial to you guys.  I appreciate and thank you for the example you have been for me and all of the things you have done for me.
I love you,
Elder Hyde

Dear Mom,
I am glad you had fun in California. 
Do you do the blood work in Salt Lake or at the Ogden Clinic?  Who will take you?  ( Alden was my ride any time I needed to go to the Dr.)

The flight should be good,  I think I will be able to sleep, at least for a little while.  There will be six missionaries on our flight that I know of.  They have a scale here so I will be able to weigh my bags.  I am guessing that we won't be able to take any food with us because of customs.  I will be getting a hair cut on Friday, that should be interesting.
I've go to go,  I love you, stay positive.
Love your son,
Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment