Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It Helps to do Some Work

Hello family,
Sorry about emailing last week. we were supposed to have pday on Tuesday but sometimes information doesn't get passed along to us or it gets mixed up in translation, so we accidentally had it on Monday. oops. ha.
I was glad to be able to talk to you on skype.  I am doing fine here. It helps that I was able to get out and do some work and have some laughs. We had some entertainment yesterday, there were 2 dogs that were barking really loud so we went over to see what was going on and they were fighting a blue tongue lizard. It was very entertaining. There was actually only one dog barking at it and then another one came in and had no fears it just started jumping on the lizard, it probably got bit a few times. ha. Good fun.  We also had some funny people offer for us to come over for dinner, they made a lamb roast that was good.
I love you, hugs and kisses. I hope all goes well. I dont know if I have told you guys how much I appreciate that you are my family, I couldnt have asked for a better one.
Love Elder Hyde
 
AUSSIE TERM OF THE WEEK:
torch = flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment