Sunday, August 7, 2011

Short Letter

Hey family,

Sorry I don’t have much time to write today because we have an investigator that is going to take us to a wildlife park to see Australian animals. So even though i don’t have much time to write this week I will have a lot to write about next week.

I had a funny dream this week. My mind has gotten so used to driving on the other side of the road, that every time I have a memory of driving back home it is on the wrong side. So in one of my dreams i was driving and as I was driving I realized I was in America and all of the sudden I switched sides, it was just kind of funny how our minds play tricks on us.



Have you guys fixed our fridge yet because we have an investigator that is having the same problem with their fridge so if you guys fixed ours maybe I could tell them how to fix it?

Hopefully those pictures and videos make up for this short letter. sorry I have no more time but I love you guys and promise that I will write a lot more next week. Have a good week.

Love Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment