Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Special Sacrament Meeting Visitor

G'day family,
This week has been great. We drove down to Alice for p-day. When we got there we had our last interview with President Poulton and Sister Poulton. Then for the next 2 days we had trainings from him. I think they only have like 6 weeks left. They have been focusing a lot on how we can change ourselves to change the world. This time they talked a lot about how we decide if we are happy or not, by thinking positive about everything. I guess our brain works better when we are happy also.
Whenever me and my comp think that something is going wrong we try to look on the bright side. When someone shuts the door, we do a fist pump and say yes! Not really. At the end of the training they gave us our leavers interview even though they are leaving.
I met somebody in Alice Springs from Roy this past week, e had tea with their family. I couldn't understand her last name but her father is a chiropractor and is in the 28th ward in Roy.
We were only in Tennant Creek for 2 days. We held church here and then went straight to Elliott after so that we could have sacrament up there. It has been a while since I have been up there. I love going up there. We always have unexpected visitors at sacrament up there, this time it was a big black pig. All the kids started to chase it away during Elder Tollis' talk. Then we camped at the lake and we just barely got back not to long ago.
Take it easy, love yas.
Elder Hyde
Big Black Pig visiting for Sacrament

Alden splitting the big Red Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment