Monday, April 2, 2012

Highlight of our P-days

G'day Family,
Everything has been going well. We haven't really been able to find much to do on p-days so we bought a few puzzles and we work on them.That is the highlight of p-days now. Ha. I thought that I was going to get your package this morning because the office in Adelaide said they sent it up on Wednesday, but our post office switched owners so I think they are being a bit slow. As I checked the mail this morning I heard them sorting it so hopefully it will be there a bit later. The suspense is killing me. Ha. We weren't able to see  conference this weekend. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will or maybe never. We are excited for Easter though. We may have an Easter egg hunt for the kids at where we hold church. I did look after the traditions of our fathers and burnt a shirt for my year mark. It was a dirty one though so that is okay. Well I love you all hope you have a great week. Love ya.
Love Elder Hyde

AUSSIE TERM OF THE WEEK:
feral = wild, all the dogs and children in Tennant Creek are feral.
4 Year Old Aboriginal Girl.  She calls out "twobolla elders" whenever she sees them.
We'll have to find out what that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment