Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fart Bombs :)

Hello Family,
This week has been pretty good. It was transfer week so we were supposed to be getting a call letting us know what was going to happen... and we didn't get a call saying that we were staying... but we also didn't get a call saying that we were leaving either. So I think we are just forgotten about, so we will stay and hopefully that is what we are supposed to do. Ha.
We had 2 new members move into our ward this week from Alice Springs. I think that they will be able to help us a lot.
Somebody was telling us to look up this video on You Tube called "aboriginal chooky dancers comedy gala 2009". Look it up and tell me if it is funny. 
When we have testimony meeting here, we have one talk still and i gave the talk yesterday and then instead of a second talk we turn the time over for testimonies and yes you bear testimony to only a few other people but it is just as powerful.
We were teaching some lessons this week and we usually teach outside just sitting in the dirt or on a chair, and this lady's grandkids had little packages that they were hitting and then throwing them next to us. They would explode and then stink. They were fart bombs. I don't know if they have any over there but I am going to try and get a hold of some. I was going to send some for the kids birthday but I don't know if it would be safe in the mail or if they would explode in it. 
I'm still doing good and loving the work.
I love you all and have a great week.
Love Elder Hyde

AUSSIE TERM OF THE WEEK:
yonks = a very long time,  i haven't had a good five guys burger in yonks

Sliding down the old mine shafts

Going off a bike jump

No comments:

Post a Comment