Sunday, February 19, 2012

Breath of Fresh Air

G'day Family,
I hope Tyson and Chloee have good birthdays.
We had our zone leaders up this week. Luckily we had enough people to see with leftovers. It is sweet to have other people to talk to. When there are new people that come into Tennant Creek to talk with it is like being in a room where somebody passed gas and then you get some fresh air. Ha, anyway.
I can't remember if I told you this before but you sent some root beer concentrate and we were trying to make some. We made some with this guy that has a soda stream which carbonates water, so we just made it in water then put it on that machine and it carbonated it. Its just not the same without dry ice though. We were looking for dry ice though so we went to a few shops here and asked for it. The people that we asked just looked at us like we were stupid and they said "no but we sell wet ice". So they obviously don't have dry ice here. I might have to wait til we go to Alice or just use soda water.
I don't know if you would be able to tell me but do you know if that Elder Brown kid from Idaho has come into the mission yet. It is one of Gordon and Kendra's friends. They use to send us a letter of who has recently come into the mission but we dont get them anymore so I was wondering if you would know at all?
Everything is going well. Love you all, keep smiling, have fun, be happy, enjoy life, thats all I can think of.
AUSSIE TERM OF THE WEEK:
dink = give someone a ride on your bike
The ute (truck) we get to drive with our zone leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment