Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Drop Off at the MTC

March 30, 2011

We stayed up visiting with grandma until after midnight, so we slept in a bit on Wednesday.  Breakfast was wonderful with bacon, sausage, eggs and french toast.  Grandma always makes a memorable breakfast.  We could not leave out the tradition of playings games before leaving.  We played a new game as well as the standard, Rack-O, we could not stop until Britney had her chance of winning.

We packed Alden up and went to the Provo Temple grounds.  We took pictures and said our goodbyes.





It was easier saying goodbye as there were missionaries waiting to take Alden's bags and him away.
I love this boy.   He will always be my "baby", and hold a special place in my heart.


May God be with him always, until we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. I know that he's doing just what he should do, but it still brings a tear to my eyes.
    Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete