Monday, January 7, 2013

Different Christmas Traditions

Elder Hyde's letter from December 3

I didnt realize how close christmas really was. You asked what traditions are different, um santa wears a speedo and rides a surf board, I don't know how that works with kids sitting on his lap that would be a bit weird with hairy legs or something, but I don't want to think about it too hard. They have the same music and stuff, it has been pretty weird to walk in the shopping centre and hear the christmas music playing for the past couple months. We will have christmas in adelaide, so I will be able to meet up with Elder Nngawaka, he just got sent to Adelaide. And yes the weather is a difference, I thought since I was out of Tennant and Alice that it wouldn't be as hot but I was wrong it was way hot the other day it was hard to breathe because the air was hot.  Keep smiling! Share the joy. Love yas, tell the kids hey for me.
Love Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment