Friday, April 1, 2011

First Letter for the MTC

Hey family,
Just so you know everything is going wonderful here in this prison!  Just Kidding.  But it really is good.   They have kept us busy.  Just so you know I am not breaking any rules by writing you right now.  They told us to write you ASAP so that you would know everything is going good.

Thanks for all the yellow slips, I will probably be finding them for a few weeks.

My companion's name is Elder Morrissette from Simi Valley California,  It is about 30 minutes away from LA.  He is a good companion. 

For dinner we had chicken cordon bleu.  It was alright but the rice that came with it was kind of gross because it had hard stuff in it. 

I don't want to tell you everything because then I might not have anything to tell you next week. 

There are two other elders in our room.  All four of us are going to Adelaide, so I will not be making the dreaded flight alone.  We got a paper that said we are expected to leave on the 18th, Derek's birthday.

Well it looks like my room is going to bed so I will talk to you next Wednesday because that will be my P-day.  I love you guys and I am excited to get to work.  I know this is the true church and what I should be doing. 

I love you guys,
Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment